Saturday, September 1, 2012

This Is So Me ... a Maltese Detective



I found this post on http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/09/saturday-night-genealogy-fun.html
 and wanted to share this because
THIS IS SO ME .................

I think that I am primarily a Hunter or Detective.  I love the hunt, I love helping others with their hunt, I often go off on hunting "trips" in historical records on Ancestry.com or FamilySearch.org just to see if I can find something for my own database, or someone else's.

I am also an Ancestor Finder for my own research - I do this type of "deep research" only for my own tree, though.

I am also a bit of a Gatherer and Ancestor Collector - I try to find the collateral lines in my tree and add that data to my database. .... double click to read more


I am a Scholar type in terms of source citations, but not in terms of publishing my work (yet!).

I am not a Hoarder or Junkyard Collector to any extent.

I wish that I did more Analyzing and Planning to help me in my research.

The URL for this post is:  http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/09/saturday-night-genealogy-fun.html

Copyright (c) 2012, Randall J. Seaver

No comments:

WELCOME!

Welcome to BACK to MALTA blog!

There are more Maltese outside the Maltese Islands than there are citizens residing in the country itself. The Maltese outside Malta are either emigrants or descendents of emigrants. The countries which have most traditionally hosted the Maltese diaspora are Australia, Canada, the U.S.A., and Britain. Nevertheless, there are Maltese living in virtually every country around the world and this blog will travel the world in hopes of bringing the Maltese back to Malta.

Total Pageviews